We have a lot of customers who order our steam showers from our website. So, we make a point of offering easy access to our customer service experts any time they need it. Even with a professional contractor or plumber looking after the installation of your new steam shower, you might find yourself needing to talk to one of our staff.
It could be something like not knowing how to change the light bulb on your brand new model. It’s no big deal. We’re here for you.
Here’s what is a big deal – buying an expensive product, like a steam shower, online and finding that there’s a problem. Keep these online purchasing tips in mind anytime you shop online.
- Research. Call the company and talk to the sales people. They should be more than happy to answer all your questions.
- Check the refund and warranty policy. Before plunking down your credit card, check that the company will honor your purchase if something isn’t to your liking. Will they cover the charge to ship the product back to them, for instance?
- Confirm the quality. When you receive your steam shower, check the panels. They should be brand new and chip- and crack-free. Check the color, too. Is it the one you ordered?
- Is it structurally sound? Check the quality of the aluminum supports and the overall frame. It should all be rust-free and solid.
- Check the glass. Steam showers, like all glass showers, are equipped with tempered glass. Sometimes, manufacturers will etch the proof into a corner of the glass. If the information isn’t on the glass itself, you will find the information in the manual that accompanies the shower. If you’re still not sure, call the manufacturer or the store you bought it from for confirmation.
Read more online shopping tips here.