I’ve only ever known one person who loved cleaning. She even loves cleaning the bathroom! I don’t know, maybe I’m the only one who doesn’t get excited about cleaning the bathroom. I’ll do it. But, I can’t say that I enjoy it. I do, however, thoroughly enjoy the result. There is little better than that fresh, sparkling clean look of a spotless bathroom.
So, if you’re anything like me, and you aren’t too keen on taking the time to clean the bathroom, I have some suggestions for you. The goal is to get through it as quickly as possible. An equally important goal is to do a great job so that the bathroom is perfectly clean. The key to making it happen is to break the job down into manageable parts. So, today, we clean the toilet.
Follow these steps:
- Pour about a cup of baking soda into the toilet bowl.
- Wet a microfiber cloth in plain water.
- Wipe the outside of the toilet tank and bowl with the microfiber cloth.
- Wipe the base of the toilet (that’s where dust always accumulates!).
- Wipe the lid and around the screws that hold the toilet bowl lid to the toilet bowl and the toilet seat.
- Don a pair of gloves.
- Grab a sponge or an old soft-bristled brush and scrub the inside of the toilet bowl. Scrub up under the rim and right down as far as you can go down the drain portion.
- Dry all outer parts of the toilet with a clean, soft cotton cloth.
Voilà! Welcome to you super clean toilet. Now, you can clean the rest of the bathroom!